Friday, June 3, 2011

Yes I Can!


As a martial art's school owner and instructor, one of the many challenges I have is motivating my younger students to have courage and perseverance, to keep pressing forward, no matter what and to never give up! Unfortunately, in today's society, I find too many children give up very quickly and many parents just let their children quit. I am not just talking about martial art's, I am talking about other sports, playing a musical instrument or getting good grades.

One of my instructors, Tom Callos, who is the creator and team coach for the UBBT and The 100, reminds me all of the time, "that nothing in life that is worthwhile, comes easy!"

Sure, getting a Black Belt takes many years, hours of practice and dedication and overcoming the many obstacles that life throws your way. The same goes for never missing a day of school or work, or getting good grades or that well deserved promotion.

So, I am always looking for ways to inspire and found a great one!

I love the short video below! Why?

Because it's from the heart and even better, it's from a little child.

Watch this and be inspired.....

Oh, and be prepared to smile!



"Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action."
Benjamin Disraeli



Sensei Chris Feldt
Samurai Karate Studio
803-462-9425
samuraikarate@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment